13 August 2013

Review: Shokubutsu Japan Original Orange Peel Sensation Shower Bath



Review: Shokubutsu Japan Original Orange Peel Sensation Shower Foam




Shokubutsu Japan Original Orange Peel Sensation Shower Foam
RM6.50

My skin care review today is Shokubutsu Shower Foam, when you take a bath or shower, you can use this one. Shokubutsu Japan Original has a few series, but I like to use this Orange Peel Sensation. Somethime, in my country, when they have discount on the Shokubutsu Shower Foam, especially the flavor of Orange Peel Sensation shower liquid will be sold out quickly, if compare to others flavor. Therefore, Orange Peel Sensation is very popular in here. In my country this shower foam quite famous.

Shokubutsu Shower Foam is stated 100% botanical cleansing, it is very natural type. The foam enriched with natural plant based formulation by Japan. Shokubutsu Shower Foam also enriched with orange peel oil. That’s why the scent is full of orange fruity sweet smell. Shokubutsu Shower Foam gently cleanses our whole body skin. Moreover, Shokubutsu Shower Foam re-energises skin with its vitamin goodness. Its uplifting scent boosts. In addition to that, Shokubutsu Shower Foam keeps tired skin for ultimate freshness all day long, it makes you feel clean. As soon as you finished bath, Shokubutsu Shower Foam nurturing the body skin to become soft and supple. After I have done this, my body skin feels smooth and soft.

The price of Orange Peel Sensation bath foam is RM6.50. The packaging comes in pump bottle and packet type. The step to use is put it all over bodyskin and rinse off. When I apply on my body, and I can easily make many bubble and lather. Make sure that you avoid contact with eyes, if it does, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Shokubutsu Japan Original Orange Peel Sensation Shower Foam available at all stores and supermarkets. Personally, I prefer buy Shokubutsu Shower Foam when they got discount. And I like to buy the refill pack.

I glad to say that I really like this Shokubutsu Shower Foam, as it easy to rinse off and have a nice scent. Even after bath, the scent still on your body and skin, surrounding with the orange refreshing scent, and your bath room also leave the nice fragrance, like a perfume. Personally, I prefer the cleanser that easily cleans off. Shokubutsu Shower Foam likes a relaxing spa when I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...