31 March 2013

Review: Nano White Intensive De-Pigmentor



Review: Nano White Intensive De-Pigmentor 




Nano White Intensive De-Pigmentor 30ml RM 53.90
 


Ingredients:


Follow me to get notifications of new posts, if you want to know my newest update of this blog.

Today, I have a special product to let you all know. It is Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor. Yap, still is Nano white skin care product. Its give me a good result of my skin, after I use their toner. Then I started to trust this brand and try to use other type of products. Cell moist whitenor and Intensive De-Pigmentor are ok for me, they did not have any bad effect for my face skin. The useful of Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor is for clearing stubborn brown spats, acne marks and other skin discoloration. I bought Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor is to reduce my small acne marks. But it doesn’t seem like helps me to reduce stubborn spots or acne marks, I wish Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor can reduce my acne marks. May be I seldom use it.

Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor has a box package on it. The bottle is made in glass and in brown colour with transparent. The size of Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor is tiny and cute looking. They have this size only.When i open it, you have to use the straw which is its cover, to absorb the essence out. The cute little straw will pump the essence out, so convenience to use it. Then you apply Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor on face. The smell of the essence is nice and refreshing, is not a heavy flavor. The texture of Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor is water and a bit milky. It is very light-texture. Subsequently, just two drops, you can apply whole face.  At first, I think the size of the bottle is small and expensive, but after use it, I just have to use it two drops for a day only, it is enough already. After you have done that, you just leave it on. Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor is very easy to use. Later, it is wet when you put on it. The skin will absorb the essence nicely. After it dries completely, it like protecting the skin, the face skin is smooth and moisturizing. It didn't make any bad effects. But I just use Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor one bottle until finish it, as its sounds expensive for me.

The review of Nano Intensive De-Pigmentor is ending now, but, on other hand, I would like to write a little bit about The Day cream and Night cream of Nano white skin care products here, leave some words for them. I did not write the review of these two creams, as I did not like them. Why? Because of their scents were smell weird when I open it, and the texture is oily when I touch it. Therefore I didn’t write the review on them. Sometimes, not all the products of the brand are suitable for the skin.

So far so good, I just continue using Refining treatment toner, Clarifying cleansing milk and Omega day shield spf50++ only. I will find out more about Nano white skin care products and write the review of them down, as for my skin care diary and you all as a reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...