31 March 2013

Review: Nano White Cell Moist Whitenor



Review: Nano White Cell Moist Whitenor

Nano White Cell moist whitenor enhanced with Omega White-C.It is an incredibly light essence that replenishes depleted moisture deep into the cells.



Nano White Cell Moist Whitenor 40ml RM 25.00

Ingredients:



Nano white skin care products, personally, I really like it, therefore I like to give them a try. Here i introduce this, Nano Cell Moist Whitenor. Nano Cell Moist Whitenor has a small white box packaging. Inside there, has the bottle of Nano Cell Moist Whitenor.

It is sometimes say that Nano brands really like the color of white, neither inside the cream nor outside the packaging. Maybe it is their aim, or as its name is nano white, like as white as snow white in advertise at television, newspaper, magazine and etc. Furthermore, it is also special for improve the face skin getting pure white and fair skin, as it specify in pure white skin, therefore it turn to white color.

When I open the white cover, I can see the pure white cream inside. Nano Cell Moist Whitenor can see thoroughly, like jelly, very clearly. The scent of Nano Whitenor smells re-freshness. When can I put it on my face? After putting the toner, apply the Nano Cell Moist Whitenor on face.  My skin fell soft and smooth. The texture of Nano Cell Moist Whitenor is light and no greasy. When I touch the cream, it is cold and gently. It is like protecting my skin keeping moisturizing all day long. In my opinion, Nano Cell Moist Whitenor gives me a little bit pure white skin for me. But as soon as I have finished it with one bottle, I didn’t continue to use it, as I will try another brand looking for the better one to suit my face. I want more pure white effect on me. I think this nano white skin care product gives me only a little good effect that makes me a little pure white only.

I bought Nano Cell Moist Whitenor in Watson, but you may also find it at Guardian, shopping mall and other places. The price is also reasonable too. Moreover, Nano Cell Moist Whitenor also can be mix with mask, and take some minutes to do mask. Nevertheless, you can have a try, as Nano Cell Moist Whitenor is non sticky at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...