29 March 2013

Review: Nano White Refining Treatment Toner


Review: Nano White Refining Treatment Toner




Nano White Refining Treatment Toner 200ml RM 17.90

Ingredients :


Here is my Nano White skin care review. I thought that Clarifying Cleansing Milk is Nano White Refining Treatment Toner when I bought this Nano White Refining Treatment Toner, I almost wrongly buy it, because their bottle outfit look alike a little bit, their difference is just Refining Treatment Toner have a green cover and Clarifying Cleansing Milk have a white cover. Some of their Nano products are really suitable on me. Suitable here means it does not give side effect and any opportunity for pimples to decorate my face.

How to use:
1.) Firstly, pour some toner on cotton after cleaning the face.
2.) Later, apply it on face gently. It is suitable for all type of skin.

It alike water when you pour some out on the cotton. You apply it on face with cotton, as soon as you have completed that, your face skin is getting wet. After a few minute, the skin will absorb the nano toner, and getting tries. It is refreshing. Refining treatment toner has Allantoin, Orange Extract, Lemon Extract and Billberry as according to the ingredients. These extract is to balancing the skin oil. Furthermore, it works as astringent minimizing pores of the skin.  It is sometimes say that can removing excess oil without drying the skin. I use the nano toner for third times now, have finished 2 bottles. Although certain people said that it smells like acid, the fragrance is weird, but it’s ok for me to use.

Personally, it’s really works for me as it tightens and refines my skin pores. I am of the opinion that the toner has gives me a little bit more fair skin, as this product is Nano white, hence it will make your face skin more white and fair. Another point is that you also can do mask with refining treatment toner, the step is simple. Lets follow my steps, first of all you just pour some toner on few cotton, let the cotton getting wet and watering, next stick all the cotton on your face, for 15 minutes.  Then you will get the result that difference between before and after, if you have noticed that. After that masking, it will minimize the pores, and getting fair.

Nano skin care products are easy to find out in any Watson, Guardian, shopping malls likes Aeon, Tesco, etc and Sundry shops. Sometimes, they have some discount or mega sales for these Nano skin care products. I very excited when I heard the Nano skin care products have discount, then I can buy it with the low price. I think there is one thing I didn’t satisfied is the bottle of toner, if the bottle of the toner can be design with visible or see through,  then I see inside of it.

For those who really looking for toner products, which is the price is cheap and the product is effective, can consider their toner. I loving nano white skin care products, just give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...