31 March 2013

Review: Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White Day Cream


Review: Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White Day Cream 





Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White Day Cream 20g RM 7.20

 Ingredient:






This is also Pond's skin care branded. After i had tried their cleanser of this brand, and had good impression on the cleanser, therefore I also try their Pond's Day Cream as well. Unfortunately, the result of the Pond's Day Cream is not in my expecting as good as the cleanser. Maybe this type of Pond's Day Cream is not available to my face skin, because Pond's skin care products have variety of types, but I didn’t have try it before, as they didn’t sell too much in my country, their skin care product in my country is limited. The other of product may switch to me, but they were not much types of product in Malaysia. I wish they will be coming more variety of products in here, so that I can have more choices to choose that match with my face skin. 

Pond's Day Cream has a packaging if compare to Cleanser, cleanser just a bottle only. The packaging is design with pinkish color too, very soft color. Therefore, I cannot see inside is how it's look. Attractive packaging of a product has become an important tool for the manufacturer to tempt consumers to buy their products.

When I open it, I squeeze some Pond's Day Cream out. Pond's cream has a pinkish colour. The texture of the cream I think is harsh, not very soft at all. Its smell quite weird, the fragrance is so strong, it is really like chemical perfume, oh my. Moreover, after I apply the cream on face, and leave on, I felt not suit for me. As soon as you have finished that, it is sticky and greasy. So I decided stop to use it, and put it aside.

If you want to try Pond's Day Cream, you can afford it at Watson, Guardian, stores and sundry shops. Although I didn’t like it, maybe it is suitable to you, as difference people difference use. It is pity that it is not suitable to me, as Pond’s cleanser is very good useful for me. Sometimes if you do not try, you do not know which one is suitable.

用了旁氏的亮采净白系列粉润白皙洁面乳后,感觉很棒,所以令我有信心买下日霜,试一下看。可惜不是我想像中那么好。

当我打开盖子,挤些出来时,我闻到它的味道很浓烈下,感觉不像洗脸霜那么清爽的味道。搽在脸上,感觉很干,并不适合我。结果我就停止用它,把它放在一旁。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...