28 March 2013

Review: Pond’s White Beauty Pinkish-White Grow Lightening Facial Foam



Review: Pond’s White Beauty Pinkish-White Grow Lightening Facial Foam

foto photo

Pond’s White Beauty Pinkish-White Grow Lightening Facial Foam 100g RM 10




Today, I have a special product to let you all know. It is Pond’s White Beauty Pinkish-White Grow Lightening Facial Foam. Pond’s White Beauty Pinkish-White Grow Lightening Facial Foam is from Unilever’s product.

Ingredients:- Myristic Acid, Gylcerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Lauric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Perfume, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. 

Key ingredients of ponds: Lycopene, Pro-vitamin B3.
Vitamin B3: Skin lightening active, known Oto act on melanin to give you a lighter and glowing complexion.

How to use:
1.      First of all, wet your face.
2.      Secondly, apply it on your palm softly.
3.      Subsequently, mix with little water to make some lather.
4.      Next, apply it on face and massage gently.
5.      At last, rinse off with water. 

For my opinion: My skin is combination skin, Ponds Foam is quite suitable for me. The one of the reason I like to use Pond’s White Beauty Pinkish-White Grow Lightening Facial Foam is it can be easily to wash off. Because it can make lather easily. After you have done that, your skin will fell clean and clear. Other than this, it makes my skin soft and smooth.

How I found out this product? It is because I want to search some cleanser product’s ingredients that haven’t Paraben. Hence, I also want the price is cheap, as I use it for everyday, it will quickly use off and empty and buy another one. Therefore on that time, I search many products one by one in stores and mall. Finally I surprise to found it out. I got this cleanser from Watson. I reading its ingredients that haven’t Paraben, I really surprise. I buy it with small bottle as I want to try it first. After I have trying a long time, I think: “yes, it is the one that I want!” It is very easy to find it in any stores. But one thing I have find out is, it is seldom has discount time. Everytime when the stores have some discount moment, just only Pond’s didn’t have discount moment, quite weird.

For those who are looking for cleanser products which it’s not very expensive, can give it a try. It is my view that, after using it, the face fell fresh and clean.I has finished two bottles, and I continue using it third one now. I really like it. I already repurchased pond's skin care product. And will do again...

Rating of this product, I give it 4 out of 5.
Why not full rate? Because I don’t sees my face more fairly, as it state will be more fare according to the instruction.  It’s like any other normal cleaning cleanser.  Or I maybe have to use along with Pond’s white beauty Lightening Cream for better results. I squeeze a little amount of foam for you all reference.The smell not very strong. The scent is quite refreshing.

I don't know much about this brand, because their product very few to choose in Malaysia, as in my town I just find it these two only which are cleanser and cream. I google search in website Pond’s have much more product in other country, and it is better than these two products. I wish they will selling more product in our country. Therefore, we can have more choice which may suitable with our skin care. I think that this cleanser is really matched with my face skin care. Where you can find Ponds facial cleanser? You can find Ponds facial cleanser at Watson, Guardian and sundry shops. But the choice of them is limited. You should try it up. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...