31 March 2013

Review: Nano White Clarifying Cleansing Milk

Review: Nano White Clarifying Cleansing Milk





Nano White Clarifying Cleansing Milk 200ml RM 19.90


Ingredients:



The product that i am reviewing today is Nano Clarifying cleansing milk. Nano Clarifying cleansing milk is also one of the nano brand product. Because of the Nano skin care products is suitable to me, therefore I have try this cleansing milk. If you have see my Nano Toner review, as I have been stated before, the outside design bottle of Clarifying cleansing milk and toner are almost alike, the difference is just the cover is white and green only, and I almost wrongly buy it, so you have to be careful when you pick it.

When i open the white cover, and pour some cleansing milk out on cotton, Nano Cleansing milk is milk white in colour. The smell is like refreshing and milky. When i apply on my face, it is surprised that the clarifying cleansing milk is light and non-greasy. Maybe this type of cleansing is not oil, is milky, therefore, it is fallen better for me to use. The texture is soft and milky. I seldom use this one except I have to remove cosmetic on my face. It makes me easily remove all makeup, grime and dirt on my face and get clean.

When I wipe the dirt on my face, it fell not very oily, as it is milky. It is leaving my skin fresh and clean without stripping its natural protective film. Nano Clarifying cleansing milk makes my face skin clean deeply. How to use it? Nano Cleansing milk is also can be cleansing daily, or may also wipe out the makeup things. Even the makeup things it can also easily wipe out. Nano Clarifying cleansing milk can remove make up things like BB cream, BB powder, eyes shadow, eye liner and etc. Clarifying cleansing milk is suitable for my face skin.  Personally, it is no sticky and not sensitive at all. Clean up my face, and getting refreshing. But after you have clean with cleansing milk, it is advisable to clean with cleansing foam. I think it is easy to use.

Where can I afford Nano Clarifying cleansing milk? This product also can buy at Watson and other Stores. The price of nano white skin care product is also reasonable. The choices of the size Nano Clarifying cleansing milk is limited, it is just have this size only. Nevertheless, if you want a smaller size, can have a try on the package starter kid with a small pack for travel, it likes a trial package. Thank you for viewing. You can follow my update just click on google+.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sy dah guna nano ni dlm sbulan.. at first just guna awakening snow wash.. tapi sy jenis kulit kering org dekat Watson tu advise pki yg cleasing milk tu.. mse tu sy beli skali dgn toner & day renew cream.. so sy try yg tu tpi mke cm mkin trok.. still kering and naik jerawat2 kecil.. maybe xsesuai kott.. so nk stop guna ni.. sape2 dkt sni yg bru nk try skin care ni boleh beli dgn sy.. nk jual RM35 je.. total sume ade 4 set (awakening snow wash (dah sbulan pki), cleansing milk, treatment toner & day renew cream(yg 3 set ni bru beli dlm 2 weeks)).. boleh call / whatsapp sy 0194889581.. tq

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...