02 April 2013

Review: Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly EX


Review: Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly EX


Ingredients:



Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly EX 120ml RM 45.00




 “Naruko” is a brand that so popular in Taiwan, it’s also famous here. I want to try this brand very long time ago. Why I am waiting so long didn’t buy it yet? At that time, if you want to buy it in Malaysia, you have to purchases it in internet, but I want to see the real thing, besides, as sometimes there have a tester in stores. If there are some testers, you can smell it and even test it on hands before you buy it. But sometimes, there were not any tester, as it already finished. Hence, sometimes the testers also dirty. Therefore, I smell it and see the color of the tester only. Then I so excited to heard that Watson have sell Naruko, so I can buy it easily. No need go through with mail and bank in things. Unfortunately the choices of naruko at Watson are limited, as you can search in their website, they have so many variety of skin care product, which make you confuse how to choose, it is very hard to choose which one is suitable to me.

I want to try this brand as it didn’t have parabens in their ingredients. Because of limited choices in Watson, so I choose the Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly EX. The reason I try this one first is it is gel, safely to try it at first, as gel is no very greasy. I have try the cream of other brand before that is very greasy, it waste my money, furthermore, my face skin takes bad effects on it. Their packaging is very special and difference than others brands. Their box which is package the gel cream, you can follow the directions as stated to make a pen box. I open the small box, inside there has a cute digging stick. The stick is use to dig the gel, therefore the gel cream is very clean and getting out the dirt. I really like the stick. It is very comfortable and useful. When i smell it, the scent is so refreshing and like wild flower in the forest.

There have some instruction to teach you how to use. The information on the product might help you to understand more about its useful and benefits.The gel is pure milky white. This is for at night time use. The steps to use it are, first of all, clean up your face, later, after putting up all the toner, cream and all that, finally, dig Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly EX up, rub it around the face. No needs to rinse off after apply it.

After full absorption, I can go to bed. My skin is very absorb this gel very much. It is repairing my skin as well as maintaining balance of oil and water. Then wash it up in the next morning when you wake up. I like to use it, it like a sleeping mask. It is nice to use. My face skin fell protect and moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...