19 April 2013

Review: Garnier Aqua Defence Non Stop Intensive Moisturizing Essence


Review: Garnier Aqua Defence Non Stop Intensive Moisturizing Essence 




Garnier Aqua Defence Non Stop Intensive Moisturizing Essence 50ml RM 19.90

Garnier Aqua Defence is under Loreal’s company brand, and Garnier Aqua Defence has a low price, so I give Garnier Aqua Defence a try. I try this one first as it is gel type, no very oily. I worry the greasy cream will blocked my pores. The weather is hot nowadays in my country, so I apply this gel to cooling my face skin. They got some variety products that have in yellow, red color, different skin different skin care products.

Garnier Aqua Defence has a fresh smell scent, it really surprise me. I love the refreshing smell. When I open the white cover, the natural scent is pleasing me. It is like natural fruit’s smell. I think like apple green. The texture of the Garnier Aqua Defence is light, non greasy at all. Garnier Aqua Defence is suitable for all kinds of skin. The price is not very expensive. I use Garnier Aqua Defence as my face look dry in air-conditional room. It’s watering my face. The packaging is green and white in color. The gel cream is in green color. When I touch on it, I fell cool. This texture is green in color, non sticky and light unless you apply too much. Sometimes, I like to use it as a mask. I apply it on my face with the amount more than usual, as soon as I have completed that, I wait for 15minutes. The waiting moment, I fell that my face absorbs the gel. I think the gel type cream is easy absorbed by skin. After I have done that, I rinse off. Later, my skin fell smooth and soft.

 After I use Garnier Aqua Defence, it does effectively make my face fell cooling, smoother. This Garnier Aqua Defence actually is to make our face out of dry.  After apply it, you can leave it on face for whole night while you sleeping, without rise off. Then, the next morning, you wash it off. Moreover, it will heal your face dryness and hydrating your skin. You can buy it at Watson, Guardian, and others beauty shops. In my opinion, I satisfied with this product, as its really nice and easy to use it, just try it on.

我喜欢卡尼尔水润凝护全天候密集保湿精华凝露的味道。Garnier Aqua Defence有很清新的味道。 Garnier Aqua Defence的味道很大自然或者说是水果清香的味道。就像青苹果味道那样清香。

Garnier Aqua Defence适合格式的皮肤。Garnier Aqua Defence的质地不黏腻和清晰。搽在脸上,我的脸感觉又滑又凉。Garnier Aqua Defence让我的脸保持水感不干燥。搽了后,不必清洗,敷着它整夜一觉到天亮。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...