01 August 2013

Review: Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Night Gelly



Review: Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Night Gelly

Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Night Gelly

Naruko skin care products are popular with the night gelly. One of Naruko's earliest best sellers was the Night Gelly. It is still sold in NARUKO Taiwan and Malaysia website. Naruko are very well known with their lightweight, pleasant-smelling products.

The night gelly is the first Naruko product I ever purchased in my last time review. Now, the third Naruko product I try is Rose & Snow Fungus Night Gelly. I bought it at Watson and it very expensive. It got a box outside. Inside there is a purple color bottle of the gelly cream. When I open the white cover take a look at it, the color of gel cream texture is milkier if compare to Naruko Magnolia Brightening night gel, Magnolia Brightening night gel is more clear texture. And I smell it, sadly I don’t like the smell, the smell is so strong, don’t how to describe the smell. I though it will be smell like rose, as it have the rose essence, but it is not.

When I touch the texture, I felt Rose & Snow Fungus Night Gelly has a little greasy if compare with Naruko Magnolia Brightening night gel. Eventhough I have apply and try it for a few days, it does not suitable for my face skin. Nevertheless, I prefer Naruko Magnolia Brightening night gel. Maybe the Naruko skin care products have many variety of cream, and this type is not suitable for my face skin. Naruko skin care products also have cleanser, toner, sunblock, day cream and others. You can find it at Watson only, Guardian, mall and other places did not have sales this Naruko brand products. Moreover, you may also buy it in website.

The final result is I found on its scent is too strong for me. Furthermore, it is greasy for my face skin too. Maybe this night gel is not suitable for me, due to Naruko's wide range of skin care lines that suited to the needs of every skin type.

继买了Naruko Magnolia Brightening night gellotion后,我就想尝试下它。它是我买过Naruko 产品的第三样。 当我打开来看的时候,它的颜色比较奶白色。然后我不是很刻意去闻的,而是一打开时,已经冲鼻而来浓酸味,可能我不喜欢那种味道,不知如何去形容。我觉得它比它较油一点。结论是我还是比较喜欢之前那款。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...