31 July 2013

Review: Trilogy Certified Organic Rossehip Oil



Review: Trilogy Certified Organic Rossehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rossehip Oil

Today, my skin care review is about Trilogy Certified Organic Rossehip Oil. First of all, I have some acne scar on my hand, not on my face. Therefore I have found many type of gel to heal it, but also cannot be working on my hand skin. I have been using this apply on my hand and off for a year. I think it didn’t make my acne gone. Though it is very expensive that costs me RM59.90. It is hard to find Rossehip Oil, as Watson, Guardian and other shops didn’t sell it, except there have a natural source shop have selling Trilogy certified organic rossehip oil.

I bought this after reading in forum that stated rosehip oil was a good way of reduces the scar skin. I have heard some wonderful things about this oil.This are a very natural product. The rosesship oil did not have any paraben. It has a box outside. When I open the box, inside have a small bottle. The cover is with the straw that can absorb the rossehip oil. When I open the cover, the scent is so weird. The smell is not my expected, I though it is a lovely rose flower smell, but it does not. The smell is so weird that I think it is expired already, but I have check its due date is not expired at the bottle. I feel worry to use it. After asking my friend, it is like that weird smell. So I feel safe to use it, every of them also like that smell.

The texture is very oil, of course as it is rosehip oil. I use this mainly at night. After you have apply this rosehip oil is cannot explore under the sun. It will make your skin that applied rossehip oil getting dark and dullness. Personally, the texture is very greasy. Although I just apply it on my hand and not my face skin. I think it will be better for who have a very dry skin as it is very oily. After I apply it, my pores clogged and the acne is getting more. So I decide to mix it with the moisture cream, but the result is still the same, getting worst. My hand skin can feel quite tight and uncomfortable.

Therefore, I didn’t use rosehip oil anymore. Maybe rosehip oil is not suitable for me in hot weather here, and it suitable for some people. I have read in website before, as can be seen in the some people say that the rosehip oil is very useful for them.

3 comments:

  1. where to buy trilogy rosehip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. skyblack jay, I bought it at "The Natural Source" shop from Aeon shopping centre Ipoh Malaysia. If you are in Malaysia, you can buy it at "The Natural Source" TNS Skin L@b shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot about rosehip oil from beauty gurus but I forgot to consider the weather we have here in Malaysia :/ Have you tried tamanu oil? that is the most recommended oil for acne scars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...