18 July 2013

Review: L’Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Daily Rinse-Out Treatment




Review: L’Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Daily Rinse-Out Treatment




L’Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Daily Rinse-Out Treatment 240g RM19.80



This is the first time I write my review about hair care products. I have a straight, natural black and long hair. As I want to straighten my black hair, I find out that really straighten my hair. After finding a while, I try on this product when I read its function and benefits. L’Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Daily Rinse-Out Treatment, I wish this one could protect my hair nicely. But before this, I did not have tried their products before, such as shampoo, conditions and so on. It shows that after you use this hair treatment, the hair may straight for 48hours, and anti frizz. It states that it is for frizzy and rebellious hair type. It said that after used, the hair will be smoothes and nourishes, sleek and manageable result. 

Before I buy loreal hair treatment, it’s very hard to choose whether want to try it or not. As the size of bottle is too much for me to try it, as it is 240g, and didn’t have small size to choose, only this size of bottle. But luckily after I buy it, it is nice to use it. Not straight enough as I imagine before, but still ok for me to use it. L’Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Daily Rinse-Out Treatment makes my hair straighter and soft, not very fizzy when I wash my hair, very smooth. The place that I buy it is in Watson.

L’Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Daily Rinse-Out Treatment smells good when I open it. And then I squeez it out, I can feel the softness of the cream. You can see the colour of the cream is orange, just like the colour of the outside, very weird to see its orange color, but when you put on hair, it makes your hair become easier to wash, hair tail not tie a knot. Personally, I think the big difference is when I washing the hair, after use the loreal hair treatment, the hair very smooth. Remember and make sure that you have put on and leave it for one or two minute, I really like this one minute, as other brand you may have to wait 15-30minutes, so long time. I prefer in a short time to wait, this is the one of my reason why I purchased it. 

Here are the steps to use it. First of all, wash your hair with shampoo. Secondly, wring your hair a little bit, so it not too wet, put some condition on hair tail, not on the hair roots, as it will make your hair scalp itchy if your touch on scalp. Thirdly, rinse it off, squeeze your hair so it not too wet. Now is time for protagonist- L’Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Daily Rinse-Out Treatment, put it gently.After one minute you have to rinse it off. This one is the final step. After few use on it, my hair got some good effect on it. My hair is no very fizzy anymore. One special thing is that my hair is more moisturizing if compare with last time. It makes my hair no dry. Thank you for reading, and I do apology for my poor English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...