24 July 2013

Review: Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening B2



Review: Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening B3






Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening B3 120ml RM7.90


After sharing some facial care products, how about body skin care? Yeah, here there is! My body skin care avoids from sunscreen and moisturizing skin is Vaseline. Vaseline has many type of body skin care product. They have cocoa colour, green aloe colour, yellow colour, pink colour and etc. 

I already use three type products of Vaseline. I have use UV Lightening, Perfect 10, SPF 24. All of them were pinkish in colour. Eventhough I have tried 3 of them, but I fell the texture as same as each other. Therefore I write down my review for Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening first. For 2 months that I have tried this Vaseline body lotion. It might help you understand more about its benefits if you read information on the product. But nevermind, now I describe some my review of Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening for you guys.

Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening has the even-toning on it. It makes your skin fair and pure white. It is quite soft and feels a bit sticky, it will dries off with a smooth texture. The color of the lotion cream is pinkish. The texture is amazing. When you apply it on hand, it’s still wet, it feels a little greasy. When completely assimilate, it turns out to be really moisture and smooth. My body skin feels a lot softer and protected avoid from the sunscreen when I apply the Vaseline body lotion. And the important thing is the smell is no chemical smell at all, it is smell sweet and refreshing. When you apply on hands, the scent is strong, until you have finished apply, the smell no strong anymore, so don’t have to worry the strong scent. Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening is lightweight. After apply it completely, you don't feel that it's even there! The lotion gets absorbed into your skin immediately.  I bought it in Watson for about RM7.90. You also can find it at Guardian, Tesco, Aeon, any supermarket store, affordable and easily available. I think Vaseline Healthy White Lotion UV Lightening is available in most drugstores. This size of the bottle is 120ml, they also have another size in smaller than this and bigger than this one. You can buy a small bottle one if you intend to bring this during your travel. I feel that my skin is protected and treated all day long. It obviously moisturizing my skin and my skin feels thoroughly moisturized. Vaseline aims to restore the original capability of skin to lock-in moisture. It is available for all type of There's no dryness on my skin now! Just squeeze the bottle, the lotion will spread out evenly, this lotion is really easy to use. It works best when you use it twice a day. After bath or shower, you can apply the Vaseline body lotion all over the body and hands, except your face.

A person that extremely has dry skin or in an air-conditional room, who wants to moisturize their skin, keep out of the dryness skin can take a try on this Vaseline body lotion. Or you can try it with a small bottle size one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...