24 July 2013

Review: Silky White BB Two-Way Powder + Foundation SPF 20/PA++



Review: Silky White BB Two-Way Powder + Foundation SPF 20/PA++








Nowadays the weather is getting hotter. Sometimes my face getting oily in hot weather, so I do some research and find some foundation in powder to put on my face rather than the cream, therefore my face no so shining. Silky Girl skin care products always have some advertisement in Television. I use Silky White BB Two-Way Powder + Foundation SPF 20/PA++ to make my face skin no so shining any more. It has original case package and refill type. I buy the refill type with the small one, there got two size of it. I use the refill one as I just want to have a try or test on it neither it is switch to my face or not. On other hand, the price of refill type is cheaper than the case package. The case package is containing with a small mirror inside of it.

The packaging of Silky White BB Powder box is pink in colour, after you open it, you can see it refill with a sponge. I not really like the texture of the sponge. Therefore, I use others sponge. Silky White BB Two-Way Powder + Foundation SPF 20/PA++ has few skin tones, I choose the type of 01 light one. Another reason I buy this is Silky White BB Powder has many benefits, firstly, it has sunblock too with SPF 20/PA++, protect my skin from the harmful UV sunlight. Secondly, the BB powder makes my skin not very oily with shine. Thirdly, it also has foundation, reduces the dullness.

Silky White BB Powder is formulated for Asian skin. The texture of the BB powder is very soft and smooth. When I apply on my face, it makes me has pure fair skin. My face looks more brighten and nature before I put it on. Its also is my makeup base. Silky White BB Two-Way Powder + Foundation SPF 20/PA++ repairs the dullness and tired looking skin. It is really looks difference after you apply it on your face. Where can buy it? I purchase it at Watson. But you can also find it at mall, Guardian and other places.  Sometimes, when you sweat, melting your make up, you can wipe off the sweat, then, apply the BB powder, your skin will look very smooth.

I research with internet in website and forum about the BB powder, which is with contain of SPF/PA, certain people say that, BB powder with SPF/PA, is not enough for protect from the UV sunlight, because it is a powder. Compare to sunblock cream, cream type will be better, because it can apply whole face neatly. Therefore, sometimes, I use two of them, which is BB powder and sunblock cream. I think they will double protect my face skin. You can wear this BB powder all day long, and it is still no greasy. But after all day long, before sleep, make sure you have removed all this Silky White BB Powder, clean it off. If not, it may block your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...