24 July 2013

Review: Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil



Review: Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil






Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil RM29.90

Today my review is hair care product Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil. It is treatment oil. My hair is black and long hair. Sometimes, my hair is very dry, especially after blow-dry, my hair tail even more getting dry. I can't get over that dry hair tail. Furthermore, sometimes, my hair get frizzy when blow by the wind outside. Therefore I want to find something to fix my hair dry and frizzy problems.

First of all, I have tried the hair cream. Unfortunately, it is so sticky and not soft at all. Then, I try to find out the hair oil. Sometimes, as can be seen in the some people say that, hair oil is greasy than hair cream, but in my opinion that hair oil is better than the hair cream. Or maybe I have not yet try other hair cream that is good. Lucido-L is a brand in Japan.Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil have two variants, one is for permed hair and one for straight hair. I have tried the pink one which is for straight hair. Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil makes hair smoothes and less frizzes to moisturize hair. On other hands, it repairs damaged hair and let it in moist conditions. I didn’t understand more about Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil, as the description mostly is in Japanese. Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil is expensive for me, maybe it is Japanese products.

It Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil is just ml only, in a very small bottle, only one size. But the bottle is very tiny and cute in round shape, so it look like easy to bring around when you go travel. Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil has a fruity, sweet smell, the scent is refreshing. Previously, I have tried others hair oil treatment before, but the result is not good, the scent also strong. But this treatment oil scent no very strong. It didn’t have any preservatives. The aim of Lucido-L is to lock the hair in moisture. They also have others hairstyling products. Before I buy it, I have search and read some detail and description of it and others. I find out it shows better than others, so I give it a try. But something weird that is I didn’t seem their advertising before in Malaysia. You can find it Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil at Guardian, Watson and Aeon Shopping Centre. The instruction to use it is, after blow up the hair, press about two small drops. Then apply on hair from bottom hair until ends. Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil is a leave on hair care products, so you not need to wash it off. It easy to use and doesn’t take much time to use it.

 After applying Lucido-L Hair Treatment Oil, I feel that my hair is protected, and treated. I feel my hair more soften before. It even keeps my hair looking good in hair style. My hair is getting nourishes, and sleek. You can give it a try to who have some dry hair problem.

1 comment:

  1. Engrossing substance I haven"t been finished specified info in a lasting time. essential oils for high blood pressure

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...