19 July 2013

Review: Logitech MK200 combo keyboard



Review: Logitech MK200 combo keyboard


Logitech MK200 combo keyboard RM45


Hello, everyone, today I write my review on my new keyboard and mouse. My previous keyboard number pad cannot function anymore, so hard for me to key the numberings. So I purchased a new Logitech MK200 combo keyboard at Tesco. The Logitech MK200 combo keyboard’s price is reasonable if you are looking for a basic keyboard & mouse. This Logitech MK200 combo keyboard is wired, although there have some wireless, but I didn’t try wireless before. Because I have heard my friends said it before, the wireless keyboard is very uncomfortable, as you have to keep changing the numbers of batteries.

Logitech MK200 combo keyboard have a green and white color rectangle box, some detail of the combo keyboard has written on the box. I open the box, there have a plastic bag pack on the keyboard and mouse. The color of the keyboard and the mouse are also in black color. The function is just same as others basic keyboards, nothing difference. But there have some special things is that shortcut buttons only.

Logitech MK200 combo keyboard is not too soft, is medium when I type on it. The keyboard is nice which is low-profile and thin. Logitech MK200 combo keyboard is a durable keyboard with a mouse combo together that puts the things you do most just one touch away. Logitech MK200 combo keyboard have some short-cut key control with one touch controls, just like quick launch buttons for instant access to music, calculator (after you click on it, the calculator will appear, then you can use it, its not like the previous one, have to go to home-program-accessories to find it, or a shortcut key, personally, I really like this shortcut button rather than others), home page, mail, system standby, and more. Therefore, when I am using the computer, I can do faster than previous.

Because of it combo with the mouse, the high definition optical mouse I didn’t use it yet as my current mouse is still good in condition. Although I did not use it currently, I have tested it first whether it is in a good condition or not. The mouse is basically had two buttons and simple scroll wheel, and it is easy to hold. The mouse is really simple, nothing special or difference. I think this combo does this well. Overall this is a good deal and I would recommend this to anyone if they look for only a basic keyboard and mouse. Thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...