30 July 2013

Review: Rejoice Shampoo 3in1 anti-dandruff



Review: Rejoice Shampoo 3in1 anti-dandruff




Rejoice 3in1anti-dandruff Shampoo 320ml RM9.90

Hi everyone, today's post will be Hair Care Shampoo review. After I have write my hair treatment oil review and hair treatment review, today I write the hair shampoo review. Previously, I have been using the product call Wella for quite a long time ago, I never changed my shampoo brand at that time, but unfortunately they didn’t produce it anymore. Therefore I have gone to try many types of brand shampoo, but it doesn’t help and not suitable for my long, black hair. Some of the brand shampoo makes my hair fall. And some of them make my hair fizzy and dry. Some of them even make my scalp itch.

There are a lot of shampoos in the store nowadays. It is really hard to find out some kind of shampoo that really suitable for hair. Luckily I find out these Rejoice’s brand, it is kind switch to me. It is Rejoice 3in1 with anti-dandruff. I wish I can find a better one, which can really suits to my scalp. Nevertheless, I am satisfied on it. It is Rejoice shampoo. After use it wash my hair, my hair have no dandruff any more. As it is 3 in 1, therefore, it has 3 benefits, all in 1 bottle, very comfortable and easy to use. The mostly I like is the benefit of anti-dandruff. I am happy that no more dandruff on my scalp. This is the one of the reason I buy Rejoice Shampoo 3in1 anti-dandruff.

But I didn’t try their other products yet, like condition, treatment and etc. The price is cheaper than other brands, this is the one of my reason I want to buy it. Rejoice Shampoo 3in1 anti-dandruff is very worth to buy it. A person who has dandruff can give Rejoice Shampoo 3in1 anti-dandruff a try. The bottle of the shampoo has some size, you can buy the small size one to test or try on you hair. When you use it, it is available for your hair. You can purchase the large size, as it could be cheaper.  You can buy it at supermarket, Guardian, Watson, and even in sundry shops. Sometimes, I purchased Rejoice Shampoo 3in1 anti-dandruff at sundry shops, as it cheaper than in mall. But I also have bought it at Watson before, when Watson have discount time.

I noticed that there have a small changes, my hair are less frizzy. After I rinse it with water, the hair is no sticky. It makes my hair no oily anymore and a little bit dry. Maybe it has to use with their hair condition and treatment for the better result for my hair, as I did not use their hair condition and treatment. The one makes me surprise is when I wash my hair, there have a mint scent that makes my hair refreshing and my scalp no tickle or itch. Furthermore, Rejoice Shampoo 3in1 anti-dandruff also makes my hair soft and healthy. As a result, sometimes it working or not is depends on different people hair type.

1 comment:

  1. We like to tell you that Buy Argan Oil for Face Argan oil contains lot of nutrition and health value that helps us to get shinny, oil free skin and also not at the least that a complete package for hair treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...