17 November 2014

Review: Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30 lip balm



I think this is the first time I write a review about Lip Balm.  As in my country, the weather is dry and hot, so my lip was so dry. Therefore I try to search some lip balm to moisturize my lip. After searching, I decided to choice Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30. Its triple protection plus prevents light induced blistering. I bought Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30 at the Watson. It made in Germany. The price are RM 10.05


Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30 lip balm smoothes dry and chapped lips soft and tender, against the irritation, drying effects of environmental influences. It regenerates chapped lips with vitamin E. Regenerates dry and chapped lips quickly and effectively, alleviating irritation and inflammation with vitamin E and bisabolol (chamomile extract). Also nurtures the sensitive lips with plant extracts. Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30 lip balm nurtures sensitive lips with the intensive treatment properties of the essential plant extracts jojoba and rice bran, protecting them from dehydration.

One thing that I really surprising me is that lip also can protect from the sun, I thought just skin only. Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30 lip balm defends against UV rays for all seasons. It defends the tender lip tissue with UVA and UVB filters against sun burn and its consequences, it got SPF30.

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Cera alba, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinna-mate, Ricinus communis seed oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Toccpheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Oryza sativa bran  wax, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Butyl  Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Parfum.

I really like Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30 lip balm as it very suit with me, I prefer none smell and white transparent in color and not very sticky at all. After I used it, my lip from dry turn into soft and tender. I have bought second one after I have finished the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...