14 November 2014

Review: Naruko NRK Essential Rose Astringent Lotion Toner



After I have a good result on Nano White Refining Treatment Toner, I have bought few times this bottle and use it; I like to try some new thing. Then I searched for this one, this is Naruko skin care product, it is called Naruko NRK Essential Rose Astringent Lotion, it is a toner, 250ml. It costs RM 29, a bit expensive.

 Before open the top.

 After open the plastic top.

At the outside of the bottle, there have some sticker showed the ingredient and others. The bottle of the toner is transparent, therefore we can see through it. According I have read on internet, toner is better have a transparent bottle, because you can see through it whether it’s clean or not, and when you shacked it, it will have some bubble, it is mean it is good to use.

Naruko NRK Essential Rose Astringent Lotion is nice to use, but if compare to Nano White Refining Treatment Toner, I prefer to use Nano White Refining Treatment Toner. As I didn’t see any difference when I use the Naruko NRK Essential Rose Astringent Lotion toner, I have already run out it. Long time I didn’t write about the facial care, therefore after I already run out the toner, then I write down my review of the toner.

Naruko NRK Essential Rose Astringent Lotion does not give side effect and any opportunity for pimples to decorate my face. It just like a type of water only.

How to use:
1.) First of all, after cleaning the face, pour some toner on cotton.
2.) Next, apply it on face nicely. It is suitable for all type of skin.

It alike water when you pour some out. It did not have any smell. After I finished one bottle, I didn’t continue to use it, I just continue to use the Nano toner only. I think it is a bit expensive than Nano white Toner.

Naruko NRK Essential Rose Astringent Lotion toner, you can find it at the Watson store or website. I bought it at the Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...