18 November 2014

Review: Hada Labo Whitening Face Wash/ Whitening Lotion/ Whitening Milk



Why I have a try on Hada Labo skin care products, because of also saw it on TV advertising, even in Korea, some people also have use them, therefore I give it a try, but the result didn’t suitable to me, I think maybe the weather between the countries were different, so that it was not match with me to used it. Nevertheless, I bought a small set of started kid, inside of it got Hada Labo 1wash 2tone3moisturize.

 
They were all blue and white in color. I bought it at Watson and the price was RM19.90. Three of them were very small in bottle. Firstly is Hada Labo Whitening Face Wash 12gm small size. I use it twice a day. Squeeze sufficient amount onto you palm. Lather with water and massage onto face using gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. This one I feel normal feel for me.


Secondly was the Hada Labo Whitening Lotion 30ml. it says contains Arbutin to help fight dark spots. Smoothes and clarifies to optimize skin’s radiance and translucency. It also got Vitamin C helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots to give clearer, fairer skin. Hada LaboWhitening Lotion contains Hyaluronic Acid to hyrate intensely keeping skin soft and supple.

It says this was the important step. Directions are use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently put onto skin until thoroughly absorbed. In my opinion, the lotion is too heavy for me, as it is sticky, therefore, after I used it few times I didn’t use it, maybe it just not suitable with my skin.


Lastly was Hada Labo Whitening Milk 30ml. it contains Arbutin to help fight dark spots and re-balance skin tone. Enhanced with Vitamin C for a more uniform skin tone and reawakens the appearance of dull skin caused by UV rays. Contains Hyluranic Acid to provide long lasting moisturize and leaves skin silky smooth.

Directions: use twice a day after applying whitening lotion. Apply on palms and gently put onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...