27 January 2015

Review: QV Cream Replenishes Dry Skin & QV Wash Refreshes Skin

One day my hands skin feels very dry, therefore I bought 1 set of QV cream skin products that Guardian pharmacist doctor recommend. The price are RM33.90. It is very expensive. QV Cream Replenishes Dry Skin didn't have any smell and perfume. It's really like a toothpaste bottle, when I squeeze the cream out. It is very soft and calm when I put on my skin and hands.

QV Wash Refreshes Skin is bonus for me, as at the beginning my target is just want to buy the QV Cream Replenishes Dry Skinvery. But after I have used it, I find out it is nice to use too. The special thing is I have wound on my hand, but it didn't get pain or ache when I bath with QV Wash Refreshes Skin, as last time I bath with other bath wash product, I feel pain on it. When I put it out, it like water with powder.




I bought it at Guardian.



I bought the cream and free the wash one!



Inside the box got the bottle.



The ingredients of QV Cream Replenishes Dry Skin.



The bonus QV Wash Refreshes Skin, in a small bottle so tiny and cute.

The ingredients of QV Wash Refreshes Skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...